Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Our New Life!

Hey everybody...so Eric and I got married almost a month ago. The day was pretty crazy. Everybody was late...including myself and my groom. It just felt like so many things went wrong that day. haha! Oh well...I just figured it was bound to happen, whether I wanted it to happen or not. But by the end of the day I was just happy that it was over. Well not over, but just...you know. Well hopefully you understand that emotion of exhaustion and dazedness, I mostly just wanted to sit and not get up. Which, on Sunday I hardly got up off the couch. So here are some of our awesome pictures from our awesome day.








So we moved to Illinois for Eric's job. Yay! Except the minute we got here...SURPRISE! Both of us lost our jobs..awesome! Eric luckily got another job from his company, but Im stuck at home playing house wife. Not as much fun as you think it would be. Anyways we're making it work. When life rains on your parade you make lemonade. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hurray! A blog!! You guys are the cutest! So, I am photoshopping a few of the pics we got from the wedding, that Amy didn't and then I will put them on the gallery for you. For example- three of these that you put up, I have already fixed up and they look a lot better.... so I will put them up this week. :) Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! Love the pics!! They are really great! We miss you guys so much (Guyver tells me all the time how much he misses you, and my kids think we're supposed to go visit you out in Illinois, haha). <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Blog kids. I look forward to reading and seeing more! Like Dottie and Bangle need to be represented by a photo :). Good thing you guys can roll with the punches - it has certainly been a whirlwind for you. As far as the wedding day being a blur and everyone late - it was still a beautiful day. I think everyone's wedding day is a blur - and we don't have any photos of our blur filled day because the photo person left his lens on his camera at the temple so all the temple shots were black! :(. So at least per the photo evidence - you both looked handsome and beautiful and very, very happy!!!
    Love you and miss you,
    Mimi/Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy One Month Anniversary today!
    :)
    Mimi/Mom

    ReplyDelete