Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's My Turn!

So almost 1 week ago Eric and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. As he mentioned we went to California and had a ball. We SO needed a vacation! It was a wonderful break from our hectic life. So Eric pretty much covered what happened in California, so I'm just going to talk about how much I love him. :)

Eric is such a wonderful husband. He is constantly putting me first, even when I don't want to see it. Even though it's just us two he makes sure that I am well taken care of. He's my very best friend. He's the one who has always been there for me and will always be there for me. He has made my life so special in every way. I'm so very glad that he wanted to be with me forever. I truely feel like the luckiest person ever to have married him.

Eric Joel...I love you so very much. You are my heart and soul. You make my life feel complete and I can't imagine my life without you now that you're in it. You are my everything and I can't wait to start a family with you and continue enjoying life together.

1 comment:

  1. Helloooo Davis family! Taylor, your blog is so cute that I wanted to be one of your friends or "followers". =) I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing great in St. George. We're actually heading down there this coming Thursday for my brother-in-law's high school graduation at Snow Canyon High School. We should get together and have lunch or dinner together with our men. Let me know what to think. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete