Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

GUESS WHAT....



That's right folks...we're having a boy and we couldn't be more excited. I can't even describe the way I felt when Eric and I got to see this little guy on the ultrasound tv. He even waved at his mommy and daddy when he first came up on the screen. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. So far he's pretty much perfect...well from what the technician could see on the screen he's perfect. OMG...I love this little boy so much I can hardly stand it. He is actually measuring a little bit big...and the technician says I'm about a week ahead of what we thought. Which makes me 20 weeks today instead of 19. However, it's not enough of a difference to change my due date, but it's good to know. On the bright side, I can start counting down weeks instead of counting up.



This is my sweet boy's profile, probably my favorite picture. Also, I can offically say that I have felt him kick. Actually it was like 2 weeks ago when I first felt it, but I wasn't sure then. I am seriously so excited about him. I just love knowing that he's a boy, it's made his whole experience very real. I can't wait to hold my little man and be his mommy.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Taylor and Eric! That is sooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Exciting! Boys are so awesome! Congrats Taylor and Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait for another sweet little BOY grandbaby!!! Boys, boys, boys!!! I love them all!!! And this one is going to be spoiled rotten because he will live close by! We are so lucky!!! Congratulations you two. YOU KNOW WE ARE EXCITED!!! :) Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete