Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Aww....a new year!

So...2010 is gone and like most people I'm going to say that it went by way too fast. It was quite the eventful year. Although nothing really happened to me directly, more like to my family members, it was still a pretty good year. In August my little twin neice and nephew were born. Little bryndle and garrison are probably the sweetest babies in the world. When my sister got married Jamie and Casey came down with their kids and spent a week or so with us. I got so much time with these little angels, it was heaven on earth.




Like I said, totally sweet little angels. I love them so much and can't wait to see them again.
So I mentioned in my last post that my brother got married. I don't know how to get ahold of their wedding pictures, but here are some of their engagment pictures. Dakota and Sara are super cute together and I love them both very much.
So Sara was due to deliver little Ava in November, but Ava had a different plan. She decided to come Oct 4th, 2010, thats 6 weeks early. As early as she was, she only had to stay in the hospital for 1 week. She is such a little sweetheart. The only sad thing is that Sara and Dakota have moved to North Carolina to live with my older sister, Randi, and her family.

In other news, Carly and Tanner got married in the middle of October. It was a pretty fun wedding/dance party. This first picture is an engagment picture and the second one is from the wedding. Tanner is really sweet and Im glad that he's part of our family.
So it seems that babies these days all want to come early. Carly was due on Jan. 21, but little Remmington had a plan of his own. He decided to come 3 weeks early on Jan. 2. Luckily he got to come home from the hospital right away. It was definately good news since we didnt know if being born that early was going to affect him. These pictures are from the day he was born so his poor little face is still swollen.

He really is such a handsome little thing and I love him so much. Plus my sister-in-law, Kellie, is due next month and her little baby girl is dying to come out too. But she needs to stay in awhile longer. Man o man all these babies are "poppin' outta the snow...like daisies!" lol Name that movie?!?!?....haha sorry, bad habit with our family! Anyways....
Christmas was good...we got to celebrate 2 days in a row. It was pretty fun. New Years Eve, however, not so much. I recently got a second job working at Menchies Frozen Yogurt. I worked New Years Eve all night, so it was nothing really special.
Lastly, Eric's sister, Kimmie, is getting married in June. Im super excited for her and Chandler and cant wait for June to come around. AND...my other sister-in-law, Julia, is pregnant with #2. She's due in august and Eric and I are especially excited for everyone and everything thats happening this coming year!

3 comments:

  1. nice update!!! all those babies are delicious!!! Say hello to everyone for me please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it's your turn to pop out some adorable kids!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know sherece...all these babies are so yummy...i just wanna eat them up!

    And yes courtney...i need me some babies in my household. if only it were as easy as saying it. hopefully one day it'll happen...soon. until then we wait:)

    ReplyDelete