Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

I Feel....

OVERWHELMED!!! It's only Jan. 24th and I'm already in shock of how 2011 is treating me. I feel like I can't quite seem to get ahead. Have you ever had one of those days were all you wanna do is cry...or pout...or be angry...etc. I've been feeling that lately mostly because a lot has happened. I've recently taken (technically) a 3rd job, I have 3 callings at church, we're still not sure whats going on with our living situation, Eric has 3 callings now and I'm just not sure how we're suppose do everything. We're slowly getting it together, but I feel like life is playing this cruel joke on me. Everytime we feel kind of ahead of the game life decides thats not a possibility. Has anybody ever seen "Father of the Bride 1 & 2"? Pretty much 2 of my favorite movies.

"It's like that cruel joke...all who think they've got it made take one step forward...not so fast George Banks!"

All who've seen this movie know exactly what I'm talking about. On one positive note I do feel like this time around life is getting back to normal quicker. Normally it takes us a few months before we feel like we're getting a handle on things. Just for others information I'm not ranting to get sympathy. I'm just feeling like I need to get it out of my system, which btw I'm already feeling much better just by putting down. I know God gives us these crazy times for a reason and I really have to keep reminding myself lately. It'll all be worth it in the end...I just know it.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I totally blog stalking you, but I just think you are too cute. I am Eric's cousins Hollie Aragon love your blog. Keep up the good writing and posts!

    ReplyDelete